Monday through Friday 7:00-8:00 PM
and Saturdays 10:00-11:00 PM
on WVIA-FM 89.9 Scranton/Wilkes-Barre/Hazleton, PA.
All That Jazz, produced and hosted by George Graham, presents an hour of straight-ahead acoustic jazz with the emphasis on today's finest performers. However, the pioneers of the great American music form are not neglected, with classic and rare recordings featured from the Adams Collection and the extensive WVIA-FM library. All That Jazz also presents occasional Homegrown Jazz features, spotlighting regional jazz performers recorded in the WVIA studios.
- Monday: A potpourri of jazz in a variety of styles from the WVIA-FM jazz library.
- Tuesday:Venerable Jazz. An hour of historic jazz from both recent CD re-issues and older material released for the first time, as well as classics from the WVIA-FM library.
- Wednesday: The Weekly Special. Wednesday nights George Graham spends an hour on a particular theme such as big bands, vocalists, jazz double-takes, or particular instruments. Also Homegrown Jazz specials, when available, are presented on Wednesday nights.
- Thursday: New Jazz Releases. Three or four new brand new jazz recordings are presented and reviewed each Thursday night.
- Friday: Requests. Listeners may phone (570) 655-2808 to place jazz requests, preferably before the start of the program.
- Saturday. Generally a repeat of the Wednesday special, but occasional special programs are feaatured.
To George Graham's Home Page | What's New on This Site
This page last updated August 03, 2014